You’ve got to love cars these days, right? First we hear about a new hoverboard from Lexus, and then there’s the prospect of flying cars like in “Back to the Future II.” Fitting since we’re in the year 2015. This is getting heavy. Heavy and good, though, and the auto industry — as well as everything from F1 racing to revolutionary mobile app transportation services — certainly approves thanks to an overview of these ten supremely awesome leaders and trendsetters for 2015. Pay close attention to these professionals in the auto industry, because things are changing when it comes to how we think about automobiles and vehicles, how they’re manufactured, how they’re distributed, and what they can do in the future. Beam me up, Scotty.
Here’s What You Need to Know About the Ten Biggest Game-Changers in the Auto Industry
You can look at this list as a rating system, but overall, each and every one of these personalities serves a particular niche in the auto industry with such passion and prowess that they all might as well be the collective of one great automotive god of superior change and technological advancement. Without a doubt, we all need to pay close attention as consumers looking to buy a new vehicle. Because whatever these trendsetters say will transform the automotive landscape for years to come:
- Travis Kalanick — Ever heard of Uber? Oh, yeah. Think of transportation heading into cyberspace in a big way, and that’s what we have here.
- Harald Krüger — We don’t have to tell you that executive leadership makes a big deal in the auto industry with this guy.
- Christian Von Koenigsegg — All we can say is this: the Swiss know how to make their cars like we do spaceships!
- Johan de Nysschen — When a CEO leads operations for more than one major automaker, you know something grand’s going to happen in the auto industry. Just sayin’.
- Ralph Gilles — Yes, indeed, the auto industry’s all about art and design. No one knows that better than revolutionary auto designer Ralph Gilles.
- Jeremy Clarkson — Seriously…. Who doesn’t like the show “Top Gear”? We rest our case.
- Sergio Marchionne — You know the auto industry’s looking up tremendously when we see mergers like Fiat and Chrysler making headlines, thanks to this man.
- Bernie Ecclestone — There’s big money in F1 Racing. Just ask the F1 Supremo yourself!
- Mary Barra — The first female CEO of a major global automaking corporation, and a powerful one at that. Need we say more?
- Elon Musk — What else can we say about an auto industry trendsetter pioneering the first colonization in Mars??
Shocking? Yes. Positive? Most Definitely.
You better believe that a lot of these figures might totally beam past you like transporters from planet Klingon to the Federation. Spock would be proud (not of social media, though). These space-age pioneers of the auto industry do have their phasers set for “annihilate,” though, and we better prepared for this final frontier. Because the auto industry’s ready.Share