Talk about growth and prosperity. We’re seeing it with the real estate market for sure with the high home price predictions, plus foreigners’ real estate investment on American soil’s still sitting pretty (China, we’re looking at yoooouuu!). But now the automotive industry? It’s a good idea to buy new cars? We’re definitely not complaining.
It Just so Happens That the Most Recent October Auto Sales Have Been Through the Roof
We want to buy new cars? Absolutely. Just how “through the roof” are we looking at? Well, let’s just say that October saw the best auto sales ever in the states since 2001, and that’s saying something. We just might be looking at a new all-time record, busting the staggering 17.41MM sold back in 2000. When people buy new cars like this, you know you’re looking at an economy that’ll only mean great things all around. Seriously.
Let’s break it down specifically — just this past October, consumers were looking to buy new cars at a count of 1.46MM. That’s the highest monthly total in over a decade! We have no doubt that auto selection was a breeze for those consumers. That total was actually 13.6% above last year’s total in the same month according to Autodata Corp., so one thing’s for sure: things are looking up.
They’re looking up, because those strong numbers for auto loans will continue to grow as we get closer and closer to the holidays and the new year as predictions are already in: this year’s total will hit anywhere between 17.4MM to 17.8MM vehicles, and the next year will only get bigger. That’s a lot of people who apparently want to buy new cars!
But Here Are the Five Reasons Why Everyone Will Buy New Cars for a Very Long Time
It’s interesting to see where the auto trends are in this growing market, because you certainly don’t want to be left with a lemon. Many want to buy new cars that actually work and do well. So what automakers out there are making the best headlines? Here’s the scoop:
- General Motors — What’s great about this was how we all know about the bankruptcy and the climb back to the top. Well, guess what: they climbed back to the top, and here’s why.
- Chrysler Fiat — You can only imagine Fiat’s CEO patting himself on the back for pulling Chrysler out of the proverbial gutter and turning both auto-making phenomenons into massive powerhouses in the industry. Want to know just how big of a powerhouse Chrysler Fiat is now?
- Ford — “Like a Rock.” It’s a big rock with these numbers, and we’re willing to bet it will only get better from here.
- Volkswagen — What? The same German automaker dealing with that massive scandal? You better believe it. They’re holding up in the industry, too.
- Tesla Motors — Isn’t this obvious? Everyone’s already making raves and waves about the newest innovation in automotive technology, and this is how Elon Musk’s baby’s doing.
Not too shabby, don’t you think? And no worries about our foreign automakers; they’re doing well, too.
But One Thing’s for Sure: We’ll Be Happy to Buy New Cars Here in the U.S. for a Very Long Time
It’s in your best interest right now to invest your money. Let’s all buy new cars and not only fuel the road, but our entire economy. Sign up with any of our offers today and start searching. Start test-driving. Start driving. And get your life going right now.Share